HESPA Annual Conference 2019
Location: East Midlands Conference Centre, NottinghamEvent Description:
For the first time we will be introducing an early bird discount for delegates who book their place before Friday 7th December 2018.
The early bird delegate price is £450 + VAT.
The general delegate price is £475 + VAT.
Full Delegate packages include:
- Attendance on both days (Thursday 7th and Friday 8th February).
- Access to all plenary sessions and a choice of workshops and practical sessions.
- All lunch and refreshment breaks across the two days.
- A ticket to the Drinks Reception and Conference Dinner on Thursday 7th February.
- Overnight accommodation on Thursday 7th February 2019 at The De Vere East Midlands Conference Centre, where the conference will be held.
- Fantastic networking opportunities throughout the conference.
Day delegate passes are limited but are available at £160 + VAT per day (excludes accommodation and a ticket to the Conference Dinner. Please note there are no early bird pricing options on the DDR rate).
Delegates that are presenting a session at the conference receive a 25% discount on the package price, for which a code needs to be entered at registration. You will have been sent details on how to claim this discount, and the code required.
Workshop and Practical Session Information
You will be able to see from the programme that most of the workshops are now confirmed. We are, however, still waiting to secure the last few and therefore at this point workshops are not available to book onto. Once all of the workshops have been finalised we will email all delegates to provide more detailed information about all of these and to ask for your choices. You will be able to log back into your booking to do this and full instructions will be provided.
Date : 07/02/2019 - 08/02/2019There are no tickets for this date.